Soccer Camps are M.R.F.A.’s perfect introduction to football and we provide children with fun filled activities to burn off some of their energy over the school half-terms! Players have fun whilst learning new skills and socialising with children from other schools in the local area with the same interests. Camps are every school half-term for girls and boys aged between 5-14. With more than 400 different children attending our camps in the last year, it is one of our most popular activities!
Thanks so much for a fab summer camp. Harry loved it and your organisation is fantastic. The children really enjoy it.
Thank you so much for today, I still can’t shut him up – well done to you and your team.
- Flitch Green Community Centre, Taton Road, Flitch Green, CM6 3GG
- Moulsham High School, Brian Close, Chelmsford, CM2 9ES
Train with the best
- Players use latest and best training equipment
- Train with professional coaches and semi-professional players
- Prizes and awards to be won
On the day
- Camp day begins at 9am with drop offs as early as 8:45am
- Players are to be collected at 3:00pm
- Players will need:
- Trainers and football boots
- Shin pads
- Water bottle
- Packed lunch
- Spare clothing
- Sun lotion (if sun the is out!)